Saturday 10 October 2015

Bareback Pledge

THE BAREBACK PLEDGE

I fully, and on my honor, pledge myself today and hereafter to unrepentant Bareback Sex. I pledge myself completely to fearless pleasure in the exchange of Cum.
I hereby and forever refuse to live in fear and self-denial.
I hereby and forever refuse the delusion of “safe sex.”
If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the service of Cocks. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.
If I delight in Topping, I commit to using other men as my Cumholes, filling their mouths and asses with as much Seed as possible, as often as possible.
I pledge myself to sluttery, wonton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.
Yes, be it known, that I absolutely, and with full intent, commit myself to having as much Bareback sex as possible, as often as possible, with as many men as possible; I pledge myself to making Bareback sex more than a fetish, but a way of life.
I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, "safe sex" delusion I've been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment